Washington Trust continues to promote the economic growth and success of the communities we serve. In addition to the bank's financial contributions, our employees dedicate time, energy, and leadership to hundreds of charitable organizations and worthy causes—making a palpable difference in our communities.
Washington Trust Bank is committed to helping the communities we serve to be great places to live, raise a family and run a business. We honor that pledge by providing assistance to numerous charitable organizations and worthy causes within those communities.
Since opening our doors in 1902, Washington Trust Bank has believed great things happen when people get together face to face, and we demonstrate and reaffirm that belief not just through contributions of dollars, but with time, energy and community leadership.
Washington Trust Bank supports numerous organizations and activities in all the communities we serve. To submit a sponsorship request, please send your proposal to:Washington Trust Bank
Attn: Community Promotions Dept.
P.O. Box 2127
Spokane, WA 99210-2127
Requests are reviewed once a month and funding commitments are determined by an evaluation of the following:
Organization and Community
- Organization’s relationship to WTB (i.e. bank client)
- Integrity of the organization
- Mainstream cause benefiting a large number of citizens
- Effectiveness of the organization’s use of funds in general and for this specific project
- “Cross-over” of an organization with other various events and sponsorships
- Demonstration of our community leadership
- Demonstration of our good corporate citizenship
- Funding supports improved quality of life for our communities
Additional Funding Criteria
WTB does not specifically sponsor the following:
- Social groups
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations
- Labor unions
- Individual beneficiaries
A response to your request will be sent to you by mail. This process may take a total of two months so please plan ahead.