Commercial Loans, Accounts & Services
From SBA lending to flexible financing and sophisticated cash management or a simple line of credit, Washington Trust Bank delivers a full suite of products and services with local approvals and responsive, personal service.
Remote Deposit Capture Demo
We get to know you, your business goals and expected outcomes to create solutions that speak directly to your business needs. We recognize that one size does not fit all.
Beyond the basic accounts that you need, Washington Trust has a full suite of services to help you successfully operate your business. You’ll find experts at Washington Trust to help you select the right cash management, merchant services, and even credit cards with rewards. Your Commercial Banker works with our entire team to guide you through the financial requirements allowing you to stay focused on managing your business.
Checking and savings accounts form the foundation of business fiscal operations. Our accounts are designed to maximize your cash flow management.
- Performance Business Checking
An interest earning business account for qualifying non-profits, sole-proprietors and government agencies. Interest is paid on all collected balances and compounds monthly.
- Analyzed Checking
This account is for businesses with special servicing requirements, higher-than-average volumes and collected balances exceeding $30,000. You can reduce or eliminate monthly service fees with an earnings credit analyzed on a monthly basis.
- Analyzed Interest Checking
For businesses that want to make the most of their business dollars. For sole-proprietors, qualifying non-profits and certain governmental agencies with higher transaction activity and balances exceeding $30,000. You can reduce or eliminate monthly service fees with an earnings credit analyzed on a monthly basis.
Our savings plans are structured to provide a blend of flexibility, accessibility and safety.
- Commercial Money Market Accounts
An easily accessed high-yield deposit account that allows you to get more from your business accounts. As your balance grows so does the interest rate.
- Premium Commercial Market Fund
An account with a high performance combination of yield and accessibility. Our expansive tiered interest rate structure allows your businesses to earn more as your balance grows.
- Analyzed Commercial Market Fund
An easily accessed high-yielding deposit account, combined onto the corporate analysis for added value on balances.
- Cash Management Money Market
An account with a high performance combination of yield and accessibility. This account requires a $500,000 minimum to open.
Use your VISA® Business Card when you’re traveling to a business meeting, entertaining a client, or making equipment and supply purchases.
YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO MANAGE YOUR COMPANY'S CARDS
Individual spending limits give you the flexibility to control cash advance access and employee spending. Each employee’s card can have a different spending limit, and monthly statements give you quick access to who spent how much, when and where.
Access credit card information 24–hours a day to view cardholder transactions and statements. Conduct account maintenance including ordering new cards, closing accounts and adjusting credit limits. Download card information to financial software to create your own custom reporting.
Expense reports are simple and accurate with the Visa Business Credit Card. No more time-consuming stacks of receipts to sort through—your accounting process is streamlined.
The VISA® Business Card gives you versatility, convenience, and control over your expenditures with these features:
- No annual fee
- Choose between individual or corporate billing
- Ability to set individual cardholder spending limits and cash access; and to block charges from designated merchant categories
- Online program management through eZBusiness Card Management
- 24/7 Customer Service
- ScoreCard® Rewards
Reward points can be accumulated at the individual level or pooled to the corporate billing account to earn rewards even faster!
- 100% fraud protection with zero liability including online purchases
- Travel and Purchase Benefits*
• Purchase Security and Extended Protection*
• Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver*
• Travel and Emergency Assistance Services*
• Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Washington Trust credit cards feature EMV chip card technology
- The integrated EMV chip built into your card helps authenticate credit transactions, and are the standard card technology in many parts of the world. With EMV technology, your card is widely accepted in over 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Mexico, Canada and many more.
- EMV chip technology also provides extra security by making your card more difficult to counterfeit.
*Certain terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Refer to the Visa Guide to Benefits you receive with your credit card for further details.
We offer a full array of sophisticated cash management services designed to help you meet your liquidity and profitability goals.
- Commercial Account Analysis
A monthly summary of account activity that details account costs so they can be accurately forecasted and controlled. We even identify balances that can offset service charges to help you save money.
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit Reconciliation
- LockBox Services
- Cash Orders
- Cash Management Reserve Sweep Account
- Cash Management Sweep Account
- Loan Sweep Service
- Zero Balance Transfer Service
Payments & Transfers
- Collect funds using ACH
- Pay employees with direct deposit payroll
- Send wire transfers
- Receive and pay bills
- Transfer funds
Fraud Protection Services
- Check Positive Pay
- ACH Positive Pay
- ACH Debit Filters & Blocks
- Reverse Positive Pay
- Token Security
- Multiple Factor Authentication
- Alert Notifications
- Transaction Monitoring
Offer your customers the convenience of paying by credit and debit cards. Customized features and hardware based on your requirements.
Advantages of Washington Trust Bank’s merchant processing:
- Independently owned and operated since 1902
- Exceptional and local customer service
- Competitive and transparent rates using Interchange Plus pricing
- Fees deducted monthly, not daily, for easier reconciliation
- Partial interchange credit on refunds/credits issued back to cardholders
- No statement fee
- No batch fees
- Free supplies
- Free loaners should your terminal fail and/or need repairs
- Coordinated repair service
- Consolidation of your banking needs
- No need to purchase equipment if you own compatible hardware/software