CONTACT INFORMATION601 Union St., Ste. 4747
Seattle, WA 98101
With more than 17 years of banking experience, Ann is highly qualified to meet the financial needs of commercial banking clients. She consults with existing and prospective clients on a wide array of financial services, emphasizing professional financing. She offers customized relationship banking in the industries of real estate, manufacturers and distributors, wholesalers, retail and professional services as they are all within her experience expertise.
Ann holds a Bachelor's degree in International Studies with a minor in Foreign Languages from Seattle University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Tenant Improvement Financing
- Business Acquisition Financing
- Lines of Credit
- Depository and Cash Management Services
- Pasado’s Safe Haven—Volunteer
- American Heart Association—Committee Member & Volunteer
- MOMentum—Committee Member and Volunteer
- Medical Teams International—Volunteer
- Women’s Business Exchange—Member
- Seattle University Alumni Association