Vice President & Relationship Manager
Brett brings over 30 years of experience in commercial lending to Washington Trust Bank. As a relationship manager, Brett specializes in the areas of agriculture, commercial and industrial lending. Taking a long-term approach, Brett works closely with his clients to become a trusted advisor. He learns their businesses and their unique goals, and then offers financial solutions that meet their needs by being both creative and customized.
Raised in Homedale, Brett earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Idaho. An active member in the community, Brett volunteers his time with a number of organizations, including the Nampa/Caldwell Chamber of Commerce, and the University of Idaho Vandal Scholarship fund. Brett’s past volunteerism has also included serving as the chairman of the Idaho Bankers Association’s Agricultural Committee and as the past president of the Nampa Sunrise Rotary Club’s executive board.
Areas of Expertise
- Agricultural Lending
- Commercial & Industrial Lending
- Commercial Real Estate
- Accounting and Business Advisory Board Member—Skyview High School
- Ag. Committee Member—Nampa/Caldwell Chamber of Commerce
- Member—Canyon County Sunrise Rotary Club
- Ag. Committee Member—Idaho Banker’s Association
- Board Member—University of Idaho Vandal Scholarship Fund
Contact Information2200 North Cassia St.
Nampa, ID 83651