Vice President & Relationship Manager
As a Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, Brooke is focused on assisting mid-sized, privately held companies achieve their financial goals. By working alongside his clients and understanding the how's and why's of their operations, Brooke provides access to capital to support seasonal operations, rapid growth, and strategic investments. He embraces and enjoys the dual mandate of his role, balancing both the credit aspects of underwriting loans along with being his clients' advocate within the bank and seeking out new opportunities.
Brooke is a native Oregonian, who graduated from Western Oregon University with a B.A. in Business/Finance and earned his MBA from Portland State University. Brooke has 15 years of experience in commercial banking.
Areas of Expertise
- Privately held companies and professional firms with annual revenue between $5 million and $100 million.
- Working Capital Credit Lines, Seasonal Bulge Facilities, Equipment Term Debt, Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate, and Letters of Credit.
- Companies requiring sophisticated treasury management solutions.
- Oregon Food Bank - Finance & Audit Committee Advisory Member.
- Friends of Timberline - Board Member.
- Portland State University School of Business Administration - Graduate Business Advisory Council Member
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205