Vice President & Relationship Manager
Penny joined Washington Trust Bank in 2000 where she now has over 16 years of banking experience. Penny is highly qualified to meet the financial needs of commercial banking clients. She consults with existing and prospective clients on a wide array of financial services, which includes lending, cash management, and business service needs, while emphasizing customized relationship banking. She carries a diverse portfolio of complex relationships in various industries including manufacturing, distributing, contracting, lumber mills, non-profits, health care, co-ops, third-party administrators, and real estate management companies.
Penny holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Economics from Eastern Washington University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Medium to Large-Sized Corporations
- Commercial Lines of Credit
- Term Loans for Real Estate and Equipment
- Commercial Letters of Credit
- Cash Management Services
- Leadership Spokane—Graduate Class of 2003
- Construction Financial Management Association—Member
- Working Mom's Network of Spokane
- Risk Management Association—Member
- Spokane Club—Member