CONTACT INFORMATION920 SW Sixth Ave., Ste. 1300
Portland, OR 97204
Rorie’s customers rely on him for both expert counsel and personalized service. He builds strong relationships with his customers by evaluating their financial needs and developing customized strategies to help them achieve their business objectives. Rorie oversees a large portfolio of commercial customers consisting of manufacturers, contractors, distributors, not-for-profit organizations, along with other types of commercial businesses.
Rorie is a native Oregonian and holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance from Oregon State University. He helped open the first Oregon office for Washington Trust Bank in 2004, and has been in commercial banking for over 20 years.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial clients with annual revenue between $5 million and $100 million
- All types of commercial loans, including revolving lines of credit, term loans, seasonal lending needs and owner occupied real estate loans
- Deposit-only clients with sophisticated cash management needs
- Broadway Rose Theatre Company—Finance Committee & Resource Council
- University Club—Finance Committee