Vice President & Relationship Manager
Since 1982, Tom has become an invaluable resource to a wide variety of commercial and agricultural clients—not only through financing—but also in providing helpful ideas and suggestions on how to make each of their businesses more efficient and profitable.
A Washington state native, Tom has spent all but of a few years of his life in Eastern Washington. He graduated from Washington State University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial lending
- Agricultural lending
- Private Banking
- Grant County Economic Development Council—Past President and 2014 Captial Campaign Co-chairman
- Moses Lake Kiwanis Club—Past President and Club Secretary
- Citizens for Progress in Education—Treasurer
- Samaritan Healthcare Strategy and Finance Committee Member
- Pacific Coast Banking School—Graduate
CONTACT INFORMATION402 South Ash St.
Moses Lake, WA 98837