CONTACT INFORMATION402 South Ash St.
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Since 1982, Tom has become an invaluable resource to a wide variety of commercial and agricultural clients—not only through financing, but also by providing helpful ideas and suggestions on how to make each of their businesses more efficient and profitable.
A Washington state native, Tom has spent all but of a few years of his life in Eastern Washington. He graduated from Washington State University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial lending
- Agricultural lending
- Grant County Economic Development Council—Board Member
- Moses Lake Kiwanis Club—Board Member
- Grant County Space and Grounds Review Committee
- Citizens for Progress in Education—Treasurer
- Pacific Coast Banking School—Graduate