Senior Vice President & Relationship Manager
With 36 years of experience in Commercial Banking, including experience in Loan Administration and 6 years as a successful Team Leader, Tom Silver has enjoyed outstanding marketing success in his banking career and has received numerous awards for his success in building satisfied customers. He has expertise in handling large, complex commercial banking portfolios over $100 million, as well as smaller companies and individual credit and deposit needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial/Business Banking with an emphasis on middle-market account relationships covering all ranges of manufacturing and services.
- Board Member—Operation Sack Lunch; providing free meals to those in need - 365 days a year
- Honors Graduate, Pacific Coast Banking School Certified Cash Manager
- Association of Financial Professionals
- Eastside YMCA—Board of Directors
CONTACT INFORMATION10500 N.E. Eighth St., Ste. 1100
Bellevue, WA 98004