Linda A. Williams
President, Oregon Region
As President of Washington Trust's Oregon region, Linda is a senior executive of the bank. Linda has a strong background in leadership in all phases of private and commercial banking. Her leadership in local community affairs fits well with Washington Trust Bank's strong commitment to civic and philanthropic organizations in Oregon and Southwest Washington, serving on the boards of various organizations.
An Oregon native, Linda earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oregon and is an honors graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management & Advisory Services
- Oregon Sports Authority—Board of Directors Chair
- Arlington Club—Board of Directors
- PSU Foundation—Board of Directors and Philanthropy Committee
- Positive Coaching Alliance—Board Member