Linda A. Williams
President, Oregon Region
"At Washington Trust we get to serve our clients by creating solutions that work for them. And we deliver it the Washington Trust Bank way."
Oregon Region President, Washington Trust Bank
As President of Washington Trust's Oregon region, Linda is among our bank's senior executives. Linda has a strong background in leadership in all phases of private banking and commercial banking. Her leadership in local community affairs fits well with Washington Trust Bank's strong commitment to civic and philanthropic organizations in Oregon and Southwest Washington, serving on the boards of various organizations for many years.
An Oregon native, Linda earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oregon and is an honors graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management & Advisory Services
- Arlington Club – President
- Oregon Bankers Association – Board of Directors
- Portland Art Museum – Investment Committee
- Positive Coaching Alliance – Board of Directors
- PSU Foundation – Investment Committee
- Oregon Sports Authority – Chair Emeritus