Vice President, Small Business Banking Team Leader
Dominic is a Small Business Banking Relationship Manager with over 19 years of banking experience evaluating small business customers’ financial needs. Assisting clients with products and services to help meet their everyday operating needs is a key part of what Dominic calls “Private Banking” for the small business owner. Some of those products include small business lines of credit, real estate financing, equipment loans and SBA financing. Dominic works with his customers to help recognize ways to save money, be more efficient and meet their growing business needs.
Dominic is a graduate of Gonzaga University.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Business Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- SBA Loans
- Gonzaga University Alumni Board
- Leadership Spokane 2012 Graduate
- Gonzaga Prep High School Varsity Defense Football Coach
- Chase Youth Foundation—Previous Board President
- Catalyst Magazine 20 Under 40 Award—2012 Award Winner
Contact Information717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
NMLS# 119776Contact Dominic