Loans, Accounts & Services
By specializing in SBA Lending, we are focused on fast response times and decisions made locally by your dedicated Small Business Banker.
SOMETHING SPECIAL IS BREWING FOR YOUR BUSINESSGet The WTB Edge
EMV Terminal Replacement
In addition to SBA loans, Term Loans and Revolving Lines of Credit, our team can guide you through the selection for all your banking services. From Business Credit and Debit Cards with rewards to checking and savings accounts, Washington Trust can satisfy all of your business' financial essentials. You will also find easy–to–use online banking solutions.
As your business grows, Washington Trust will remain your financial partner. We offer enticing products that combine many of your business and personal accounts into simplified packages. The WTB Edge Package provides Direct Deposit Payroll and Remote Deposit Capture while maximizing your money. Our Merchant Services make it easy for your business to accept credit and debit card payments and our dedicated staff provides personal service long after your initial set-up.
Small Business Package Accounts
The WTB Edge packages combine your business and personal checking account balances to give you great benefits including Direct Deposit Payroll and the ability to setup ACH Payroll and send your deposits using Remote Deposit Capture. Choose The WTB Edge package that best suits your needs.
The WTB EdgeGet details about
the WTB Edge
- Small Business Checking Account
- Personal Checking Account
- Online Banking with WTB Online
Checking & Savings Accounts
Checking and savings accounts form the foundation of business fiscal operations. Our accounts are designed for efficient cash flow management, reducing the need to borrow, and offer convenient business services.
- Smart Business Checking
Grow your business and manage your finances. This is a service–rich checking account package designed for small to medium–sized business customers with moderate monthly transaction volume.
- Advantage Business Checking
A great fit for most small-sized to medium-sized companies. This unlimited transaction account features an earnings credit allowance on the balance to help your business offset activity fees.
- Performance Business Checking
An interest earning business account for qualifying non-profits, sole-proprietors and government agencies. Interest is paid on all collected balances and compounds monthly.
- Business Savings Accounts
Growing businesses need to maintain a reasonable level of liquidity to help manage unexpected expenses and growth opportunities. Washington Trust Bank combines flexibility, accessibility and security into its savings programs.
- Certificates of Deposit
With our personal certificates of deposit you can safely begin the process of long–term savings. CD Options
Use your Visa® Business Card when you’re traveling to a business meeting, entertaining a client, or making equipment and supply purchases. The Visa® Business Card gives you versatility, convenience, and control over your expenditures with these features:
CONVENIENCE THAT SAVES YOU TIME
Purchasing from local merchants or millions of retailers worldwide is quick and easy by phone or in person with a Visa Business Credit Card. And it helps maintain a clear separation between business and personal credit card purchases.
Business loans move more smoothly when you’ve established a business credit history. The Visa Business Credit Card allows you to establish credit history in your business name, separate from your personal records.
- No annual fee
- Choose between individual and corporate billing
- Ability to set individual cardholder spending limits and cash access; and to block charges from designated merchant categories
- Online program management through eZBusiness Card Management
- 24/7 Customer Service
- ScoreCard® Rewards
Reward points can be accumulated at the individual level or pooled to the corporate billing account to earn rewards even faster!
- 100% fraud protection with zero liability including online purchases
- Travel and Purchase Benefits*
Purchase Security and Extended Protection*
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver*
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services*
Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Washington Trust credit cards feature EMV chip card technology
- The integrated EMV chip built into your card helps authenticate credit transactions, and are the standard card technology in many parts of the world. With EMV technology, your card is widely accepted in over 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Mexico, Canada and many more.
- EMV chip technology also provides extra security by making your card more difficult to counterfeit.
*Certain terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Refer to the Visa Guide to Benefits you receive with your credit card for further details.
Offer your customers the convenience of paying by credit and debit cards. Customized features and hardware based on your requirements.
Advantages of Washington Trust Bank’s merchant processing:
- Independently owned and operated since 1902
- Exceptional and local customer service
- Competitive and transparent rates using Interchange Plus pricing
- Fees deducted monthly, not daily, for easier reconciliation
- Partial interchange credit on refunds/credits issued back to cardholders
- No statement fee
- No batch fees
- Free supplies
- Free loaners should your terminal fail and/or need repairs
- Coordinated repair service
- Consolidation of your banking needs
- No need to purchase equipment if you own compatible hardware/software