EWU Alumni Association Visa Signature® Credit Card
The Eagle Has Landed
Exclusively At Washington Trust
Visa Signature® Credit Card
The Washington Trust Bank EWU Alumni Association Visa Signature® credit card comes with great perks, apply today!
- Three credit card designs to choose from.
- Automatic contributions are made to the Alumni Association with each credit card purchase at no additional cost to you.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Washington Trust’s ScoreCard® Rewards program.
- Take advantage of the 24-hour Visa Signature® concierge service.1
- Manage your account online 24/7.
- Low introductory rate.
In addition, the following benefits will be yours:
Premium Travel & Purchasing Benefits2
- $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance.
- Roadside assistance.
- Car rental insurance.
- Hotel/motel burglary reimbursement.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Product protection and price guarantee.
ScoreCard® Rewards Points
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 in net retail purchases you make with our Washington Trust Bank Visa Signature® credit card. Redeem reward points for brand-name merchandise, exciting travel awards, gift cards from major retailers, or even cash back!
Checking Account with EWU Visa Debit Card
Continue your Eagle Lifestyle with a Washington Trust checking account that includes:
- An EWU Alumni Association debit card.
- EWU Alumni Association logo on your checks.
- Earn ScoreCard® Rewards with every signed purchase—pool your points with your EWU Alumni Association Visa Signature® card to earn rewards faster!
1. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature® Concierge on cardholder’s behalf.
2. Please refer to your guide to benefits for further details.
Apply for your EWUAA credit card today!
Or by visiting a branch or calling Priority Service at 800.788.4578. Open your Checking Account Today at any Washington Trust Bank Branch.
If you don’t request or qualify for a $5,000 limit, you will receive an appropriate Washington Trust Bank credit card with a lower limit and applicable benefits.