Jumbo Fixed-Rate CD
A traditional time deposit offering our best rates.
- From 7 days to 5 years
- Additional deposits allowed only at time of renewal.
Rates effective as of 09/28/2022.
|Minimum Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Term||Interest Rate||APY|
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Your Washington Trust Bank CD Includes:
- Automatic Renewal - All of our CDs automatically renew (unless designated otherwise), so you can be assured your money is always working for you - earning interest.
- Interest Payment Options - Choose to have the interest reinvested in your CD or to take periodic payments set to monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual schedules. Periodic interest payments may be transferred to your Washington Trust Bank account or to the owner's account at another financial institution (IRA payouts occur only when the customer reaches 59 1/2). By allowing interest to reinvest in your account, your CD earns the quoted annual percentage rate. Your changes to interest payment options during the CD term will affect your annual percentage yield.
- FDIC Insured - All deposits are insured by the FDIC up to the standard insurance amount of $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
- Early Withdrawal Penalty - Withdrawals of the principal prior to maturity will incur a penalty unless withdrawn during the certificate grace period.