Earn interest on your checking account balance. Plus, take advantage of special benefits, services, and discounts.
- $50 minimum required to open
- WTB debit card
- Images with statement at no charge
- Tiered interest rates
- One overdraft courtesy refund per quarter* Standard Overdraft Practices
- No ATM fees when using WTB ATM or MoneyPass ATM
- Two non-WTB ATM withdrawals at no charge, each calendar month (unless otherwise noted)
- No annual fee on credit cards (subject to credit approval)
*Overdraft Courtesy Refund – After the end of each calendar quarter a $30 OD/NSF refund will be credited back to the account if an overdraft occurrence was charged to the account.
- Maintain a minimum ledger balance* of $2,500 each statement cycle to have your $8 monthly base fee charge waived
- Free eStatements**
- $3 monthly charge to receive paper statements
* Minimum Ledger Balance: The lowest end of day balance in an account during a statement cycle; a certain minimum daily balance is often required with interest-bearing accouints to avoid a monthly maintenance fee.
** Enroll in and maintain an active Washington Trust Bank online account and select eStatements.
Rates effective as of 10/03/2022.
|Minimum Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||APY|
- Rates may change at any time without notice
- Fees could reduce earnings
Every Washington Trust Checking Account Comes with These Great Features:
- WTB debit card equipped with EMV technology to help protect against fraud
- WTB Online Banking with bill payment and money management tools
- WTB Mobile app*
- Automated telephone banking to access balances, make transfers and track transactions
- Free cashier’s checks and money orders
- Eligible to receive our single wallet style WTB Custom checks when ordered with bulk shipping at no cost.
* Some mobile service provider fees may apply.