Maximize your checking account with impeccable benefits, services, special discounts, and our most competitive rates.
- $50 minimum required to open
- WTB debit card
- No charge for paper statements, eStatements, or check images
- Tiered interest rates
- One overdraft courtesy refund per quarter*
- No ATM fees when using WTB ATM or MoneyPass ATM
- Five non-WTB ATM withdrawals at no charge, each calendar month (unless otherwise noted)
- No annual fee on credit cards (subject to credit approval)
*Overdraft Courtesy Refund – After the end of each calendar quarter a $30 OD/NSF refund will be credited back to the account if an overdraft occurrence was charged to the account.
- There is a $20 monthly base fee service charge if the prior month’s minimum ledger balance* falls below $15,000 in combined checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and individual retirement accounts. Personal accounts with primary or secondary ownerships (with a signer in common) may be included in the combined balances.
*Prior Month’s Ledger Balance – The balance based on the prior month’s lowest combined daily balances of the account(s) during the 30 day statement period
|Minimum Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||APY|
Every Washington Trust Checking Account Comes with These Great Features:
- WTB debit card equipped with EMV technology to help protect against fraud
- WTB Online Banking with bill payment and money management tools
- WTB Mobile app*
- Automated telephone banking to access balances, make transfers and track transactions
- Free cashier’s checks and money orders
- Customers 62 and over receive first order of basic style checks free and a 50% discount on future orders
* Some mobile service provider fees may apply.