Home Equity Line of Credit
Access cash from equity in your home to use for home improvements, unexpected expenses or other needs.
- Rates: For rates and fees contact Priority Service at 800.788.4578 or your local branch.
- Overdraft protection: Lines of credit can be used for overdraft protection on your Washington Trust Bank checking account.
- Local: Receive competitive rates and local convenience.
Get started. Gather documents and submit application.
Here is what you will need to complete your application.
To learn more about what we will ask for on the application - download the application checklist.Application Checklist
Ready to Apply?
Note: Home equity lines of credit close approximately 30 days after you submit your application. By applying for this line of credit, you are giving us permission to pull your credit report. Multiple loans can be applied for using a single application.
What’s next? Send us your financial documents.
- You can expect to hear from us within one-two business days.
- Here's a list of documents we will ask for - download document checklist.
We’ll work with you to schedule your closing at a Washington Trust branch convenient to you. Once your documents are signed, you'll have three business days before you can access your funds. This three day period is called your "right of rescission".
Close on Your Line of Credit
We’ll work with you to schedule your closing at a Washington Trust branch convenient to you. Once your documents are signed, there will be a 24 hour waiting period before you can access your online account and three days until you can access your funds.
Ways to access your Home Equity Line of Credit:
- Visit WTB Online and log in using your online banking credentials. You will be able to access your line of credit online.
- If you want to request a cash advance, call Priority Service at 800.788.4578 or visit a Washington Trust Bank location.
- Want even faster access to your cash? Ask for a HELOC debit card or HELOC checks.
- Lines of credit can be used for overdraft protection on your Washington Trust Bank checking account.