Today's mortgage rate effective November 24, 2015 is 4.000% with an Annual Percentage Rate of 4.185% (servicing released). You may qualify for lower rates. Rates are subject to change without notice.
At Washington Trust Bank you'll find a wide range of home loan options. We make decisions locally so you'll always know who to call—long after your loan closes. With competitive rates and no hidden fees, the only decision left is which mortgage option is right for you.
Get the security of paying the same principle and interest payment every month with a Fixed Rate Loan. Simply apply and relax in the comfort of your new home.
Take advantage of Washington Trust Bank's expertise to learn about the special considerations available for a first mortgage—saving you money and time while making it easier to get into your first home.
Get the luxury home of your dreams with a Jumbo Loan, a great option for buyers seeking a mortgage of $417,000 or more in most areas.
Affordable Housing Loans
Stop renting and start owning! Discover how Washington Trust Bank can find you a variety of loans including USDA Rural Development and Washington State Housing, perfect for those who need a lower down payment than conventional loans. In some cases, zero or near-zero down is available to qualified borrowers.
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) Loans
This program was created to help homeowners who either did not have enough equity for a traditional refinance or who were having problems making the monthly payments on their current mortgage.
Some of the key features of the program include:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months.