CONTACT INFORMATION920 SW Sixth Ave., Ste. 1300
Portland, OR 97204
As Private Banking Team Leader for Washington Trust’s Oregon region, Bruce Ramseyer has over 37 years of banking and financial advisory experience, and specializes in working with high-net-worth individuals and their families. Bruce and his team work with Washington Trust Bank’s many resources and experts to deliver comprehensive and holistic approaches to assist clients in meeting their individual and professional financial goals.
Bruce earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Oregon and his Masters of Business Administration from Portland State University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Portland Center Stage—Board Member
- Classic Wines Auction—Board Member, Audit Committee Member
- Lakewood Center for the Arts—President’s Advisory Council Member
- Rosemary Anderson High School—Advisory Board