CONTACT INFORMATION717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
"Washington Trust is the one bank that understands we're in the people business. I have the team I need to deliver the highest quality products and services crafted specifically to meet the unique needs of my clients."Hal Ebel
Hal is a seasoned banker with proven success in the management of high-net-worth client relationships. He consistently retains his clients - many relationships have lasted more than 20 years. Hal’s vast experience includes customizing banking solutions in a wide variety of client/industries to include medical, dental, legal and accounting. His areas of expertise also encompass hospitals and income-producing real estate.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Medical processionals
- Income producing Real Estate
Appointed by the State of Washington, Department of Health as the:
- Consumer Representative to the Eastern Region Trauma Care Council
- Consumer Representative to the North Central Region Trauma Care Council (January 2001 - August 2014)
- General Public Representative to the EMS and Trauma Care Steering Committee (January 2001 - August 2014)
East Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce - Past President
Riverview Kiwanis - Past President