Vice President & Relationship Manager
"When someone is introduced to Washington Trust, they quickly come to understand how connected and dedicated we are to each client’s success."
With 17 years of banking experience, Michael brings his expertise in meeting the financial needs of his clients across many business segments including medical and dental practices and non-profit entities, as well as high–net–worth individuals. Michael's extensive background across commercial and industrial lending, Private Banking and Real Estate business segments ensure that he provides a complete package of tailored banking services to meet the financial goals of his clients.
Areas of Expertise
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Washington State University—College of Business Advisory Board
- University of Washington—Foster School of Business Advisory Board
- Seattle Repertory Theatre—Business Council Board Member
- Seattle Architectural Foundation—Board Member
- Mercer Island Saddle Club—Finance Committee
- Washington C.A.S.H.—Mentor Advisor
601 Union St., Ste. 4747
Seattle, WA 98101