Contact A Private Banker
Bruce Ramseyer and client Diane Boly discuss relationship banking at Washington Trust. Watch Video
Michael Gaberman and clients Leone & Vaughn discuss dedication when banking at Washington Trust. Watch Video
Sabrina Snow and client Mark Fitken discuss responsive banking. Watch Video
Are you ready for a private banker?
When you achieve financial success, expert banking counsel becomes essential. Being a client of the Washington Trust Private Banking team means you have a dedicated advisor who truly knows your unique financial situation and provides customized solutions for your exceptional circumstances. Also, your private banker can combine the full power and resources of Washington Trust Bank to capitalize on an innovative range of products and services.
Above all, Private Banking at Washington Trust is a commitment to you and to helping you achieve your individual financial goals. Your private banker has the authority to act quickly on your behalf and is your personal connection to Washington Trust. We believe the key to enhancing long-term relationships with our clients is highly personalized service—Concierge-Quality Financial Services.
Products & Services
Whether you are making a business investment, a significant purchase, buying or refinancing a home, your Private Banker can secure the best method for every one of your personal and professional credit needs. Through Private Banking you gain a variety of advantages—from streamlined loan approvals to personal and commercial lines of credit which allow you to make investments or important purchases quickly.
Washington Trust offers a variety of checking and savings accounts and many are ideal for private banking clients. As a private banking client, you will receive exceptional benefits with your accounts including additional rewards points on credit and debit card purchases and additional interest with increasing balances in deposit accounts. From your basic checking account to your money market and retirement accounts, your Washington Trust Private Banker will connect you to everything you need to save you time—your most valuable resource.
GET THE CONVENIENCE OF BANKING WHEN & WHERE YOU WANT WITH WTB ONLINE
- Personal Money Management options to help budget expenses and track spending.
- Tools to assist with planning and achieving your financial goals.
- Online Bill Pay with alerts to help you
manage your payments.
- Mobile banking and an iPad app.
Visa Signature® Card
At Washington Trust Bank, we believe building a successful financial plan takes the right tools. That’s why we work hard to provide you with quality financial services and products. Our convenient, flexible Visa Signature® credit card comes with the personal, friendly service you’ve come to expect from Washington Trust Bank. So, whatever your plans, choose the credit card that gives you all the value and buying power you need to get your projects off the drawing board.
Washington Trust Bank Visa Signature® credit card comes with many great perks:
- 24-hour Visa Signature Concierge* service
- 24/7 online access to manage your new credit card
- Low introductory rate
- Year-end summary statement
- Travel Accident Insurance**
- ScoreCard® Bonus Points
- Option to redeem reward points for gift cards or cash back
- Washington Trust credit cards feature EMV chip card technology
- The integrated EMV chip built into your card helps authenticate credit transactions, and it is the standard card technology in many parts of the world. With EMV technology, your card is widely accepted in over 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Mexico, Canada and many more.
- EMV chip technology also provides extra security by making your card more difficult to counterfeit.
*Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholder’s behalf.
**Please refer to your guide to benefits for further details.
Apply for a personal credit card online.Start Application