Wireless Network Management
Secure the door to your business network.
Wireless networks can provide an unintended open door to your business network, so consider disabling them if there isn’t a valid business need. If you need a wireless network, ensure that strong security is in place.
- Use a complex administrative password for the wireless network hardware (router/access point), not the factory default.
- Save the password in a secure location, should it be needed for future changes.
- Disable remote administration of the wireless network hardware (router/access point).
- If possible, disable broadcasting the network SSID.
- Enable WPA encryption of the wireless network if it is available.
- If only known computers will access the wireless network, consider enabling MAC filtering to only allow computers with permitted MAC addresses.
Call Priority Service at 800.788.4578.
Call Priority Service at 800.788.4578 and follow the prompts to Card Services to block your card.
WTB Mobile: Suspend your card or report it lost or stolen from within the WTB Mobile app.
The latest scams and threats making the rounds surrounding COVID-19. Read More