Shred Days | Spokane Area
We know how important it is to properly dispose of sensitive documents to protect yourself from identity theft, so we are prioritizing providing you with an easy, free way to do this. Instead of dropping off your shred at a Washington Trust Bank location, you will be able to pick up a shred bag in our drive-up, fill that bag at home and drop it off at your convenience at DeVries Business Services, compliments of Washington Trust!
Shred Days have concluded for 2023, but we are already planning our 2024 events in April and October. Check back soon for updated information.
If you currently have a Shred Bag at home from a prior event, here are the four simple steps to dispose of your personal information:
- Pick up your Seal N’ Shred bag.
• Drive through one of our participating locations on their designated date from 6 – 9 a.m. to pick up your complimentary Seal N’ Shred bag. *One bag per person while supplies last.
- Fill the Seal N’ Shred bag. Place any documents with personal and confidential data into the bag, such
• Bank statements (older than one year)
• Canceled/voided checks
• Credit card statements
• Junk mail
• Pay stubs
• Pre-approved credit card offers
• Tax documents (older than three years)
- Secure the Seal N’ Shred bag.
• Once the bag is full, peel the paper off the adhesive strip and fold the flap down to seal the bag and secure its contents.
- Deliver your Seal N’ Shred bag to DeVries.
• Bring the sealed bag to DeVries Business Services’ door #3 to have the contents destroyed in their secure facility.
• Drop-off times are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., at 601 E Pacific, Spokane, WA 99202.