Brian Brill, CFA
Vice President & Senior Portfolio Manager
Brian is a Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager who manages the fixed-income investment process for Wealth Management & Advisory Services clients by providing sophisticated investment counsel and portfolio risk control strategies.
Brian is the bank’s primary fixed-income strategist and oversees the strategy, implementation and trading of all fixed-income securities for both private and institutional capital. Brian also holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
He has more than 20 years of portfolio management and institutional investment experience. Brian's significant expertise in fixed income is a key to our clients’ financial success, as he positions them to both safe and well positioned portfolios.
- Portfolio Management Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- BA, University of South Florida
- CFA Institute
- Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Spokane—Board Member
- Washington Trust Bank—Trust Investment Committee Member
- Spokane Employees' Retirement System—Board Member
Spokane, WA 99201
Receive up-to-date economic information delivered right to your email inbox and stay informed on financial and economic news with our publications.Sign Up for Emails
Contact An Advisor