CONTACT INFORMATION717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
Diana is a Senior Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services. Diana’s areas of expertise are in consulting with existing and prospective clients throughout the Pacific Northwest on investment alternatives, fiduciary and estate planning strategies and services, and the sale of businesses and repositioning of wealth.
As a CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR and an Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM designee through the Institute for Wealth Management, Diana meets the complex financial requirements of entrepreneurial and financially successful individuals and nonprofit clients. As part of your wealth management team, Diana partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to ensure the best wealth planning strategies for your unique circumstances are implemented and administrated correctly and to your best advantage.
Senior Manager within the department with over 25 years of wealth management experience, Diana is also responsible for a team of trust and investment officers.
- Senior Management
- Relationship Management
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM, Institute for Wealth Management
- Spokane Estate Planning Counsel
- Gonzaga Prep Foundation—Board Member
- Providence Foundation—Board Member
- Leadership Spokane—Graduate
- Eastern Washington University
- Cannon® Financial Institute Trust School and Trust Graduate School