CONTACT INFORMATION920 SW Sixth Ave., Ste. 1300
Portland, OR 97204
Mary Lago is a Vice President and Relationship Manager in our Portland offices of Washington Trust’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services. She is also the Team Leader of this operation of professionals.
Using her significant experience in relationship management and personal wealth administration, Mary advises high-net-worth individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations in the Portland area in investment, estate and trust services, while often integrating complex and multi-interest strategies into the client discussion.
As a CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR, Mary is responsible for evaluating and coordinating the complex financial requirements of entrepreneurial and financially successful individuals and families.
As part of your wealth management team, Mary partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to develop and implement strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Albertina Kerr Centers Foundation—Board Trustee and Chair, Investment & Planned Giving Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Portland—Board Member
- Oregon Health and Science University Foundation—Development Committee and Gift Planning Council
- BS, Linfield College
- Cannon® Financial Institute Trust School