CONTACT INFORMATION920 SW Sixth Ave., Ste. 1300
Portland, OR 97204
Mary Lago is a Vice President and Oregon Region Manager of Washington Trust’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services.
Using her significant experience in relationship management and personal wealth administration, Mary advises high-net-worth individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations in the Portland area in investment, estate and trust services, while often integrating complex and multi-interest strategies into the client discussion.
As a CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR, Mary is responsible for evaluating and coordinating the complex financial requirements of entrepreneurial and financially successful individuals and families.
As part of your wealth management team, Mary partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to develop and implement strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Multi-Generational Wealth Transfers
- Philanthropic Planning for Families and Organization
- Planning and Investing for Retirement
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Albertina Kerr Centers Foundation—Chair-Elect
- Estate Planning Council of Portland—Board Member
- Oregon Health and Science University Foundation—Board Member and Chair, Gift Planning Council
- BS, Linfield College
- Cannon® Financial Institute
- Executive Development Program, Washington Banker’s Association