Vice President & Relationship Manager
Mick is a Vice President and Relationship Manager within Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services, serving clients in Eastern Washington. Mick partners closely with clients to grow, protect, and transfer their wealth through sound risk management.
Mick counsels his clients in investment management, retirement and education planning, and tax minimization strategies. He devotes time to consulting with current and prospective clients regarding their portfolio objectives, strategic construction and ability to provide sustainable income in retirement.
Mick also provides advisory services to local and regional nonprofits, endowments and foundations. He works closely with boards and executive directors on policy formation, investment strategy and cash flow management.
As part of your wealth management team, Mick partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to ensure that they are utilizing the best wealth planning strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Relationship Management
- BA, Washington State University
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Endowment – Board Member
- Spokane Hoopfest – Court Marshal
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – Former Board Member/Past President
- Make-A-Wish Foundation – Former Board Member & Wish Granter
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- Washington State University – Planned Giving Advisory Council Member
- Inland Northwest Planned Giving Council
Contact Information717 West Sprague Avenue, Suite 900
Spokane, WA 99201