CONTACT INFORMATION717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
Paula is a Vice President, Relationship Manager and Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services. With over 25 years of experience, she represents Washington Trust Bank in its capacity as trustee on revocable and irrevocable trusts, as agent or custodian in investment management or custodial relationships, and as personal representative on estates.
Paula’s responsibilities on behalf of her clients require a high level of knowledge in complex trust administration and probate procedures, federal and estate tax laws, personal finance, investment management, insurance and estate planning.
As part of your wealth management team, Paula partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to ensure that they are utilizing the best wealth planning strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Relationship Management
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- American Bankers Association
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- Inland Northwest Planned Giving
- Washington Trust Bank – Community Focus Committee Chairman
- AS, Computer Science, Spokane Community College
- Cannon® Financial Institute Trust School