Vice President & Trust Officer
Paula is a Vice President, Relationship Manager and Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services. With over 25 years of experience, she represents Washington Trust Bank in its capacity as trustee on revocable and irrevocable trusts, as agent or custodian in investment management or custodial relationships, and as personal representative on estates.
Paula’s responsibilities on behalf of her clients require a high level of knowledge in complex trust administration and probate procedures, federal and estate tax laws, personal finance, investment management, insurance and estate planning.
As part of your wealth management team, Paula partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to ensure that they are utilizing the best wealth planning strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Senior Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- AS, Computer Science, Spokane Community College
- Cannon® Financial Institute Trust School
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- American Bankers Association
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- Inland Northwest Planned Giving
- Washington Trust Bank – Community Focus Committee Chairman
Contact Information717 West Sprague Avenue, Suite 900
Spokane, WA 99201
Contact An Advisor
Preserving Wealth After Losing A Spouse
Assistant Vice President, Relationship Manager & Trust Officer