Managing Director & Senior Vice President
Rob is Managing Director and Senior Vice President of Wealth Management & Advisory Services with direct responsibility for over 2,000 clients served in numerous west coast states. He manages over 50 staff professionals in six offices of Wealth Management at Washington Trust.
He is directly responsible for the group of people that manage and administer over $3.5 billion in assets under the bank's fiduciary responsibility. Rob works with the most sophisticated and complex strategies within wealth management service offerings, often working with multi-generational families with complex wealth situations.
In addition to managing the division, he uses his experience as a CPA and CFP® professional to advise clients and assist their advisors on our most sophisticated and complex estate and tax strategies. Rob is active nationally, advising congressional committees on estate tax and is well recognized as a leader in the industry. He is well known in the United States as a trust and estate expert.
Contact Information717 West Sprague Avenue, Suite 900
Spokane, WA 99201
- Senior Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- ACCREDITED ESTATE PLANNER®
- BA, Washington State University
- Graduate of the ABA National Graduate Trust School
- American Institute and Washington Society of CPA’s
- Saint George’s School—Board of Trustees
- Washington State University—Planned Giving Advisory Committee Member
- Inland Northwest Community Foundation—Finance/Investment Committee Member
- Providence Health Care Foundation—Planned Giving Advisory Committee Member
Contact An Advisor
Supporting Our Clients
A Message from the Director of WM&AS
Rob Blume, Managing Director & Senior Vice PresidentWatch Supporting Our Clients Video