Senior Vice President & Chief Investment Officer
Steve is the Chief Investment Officer for Washington Trust Bank and holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation with over 25 years of investment experience. As Washington Trust Bank’s Chief Investment Officer, Steve is responsible for management of the Portfolio Management Group and works closely with clients and relationship managers to design, implement and monitor investment and risk management strategies.
Throughout the Pacific Northwest, Steve is a well-known speaker on the economic conditions and the world securities markets. He also actively participates on committees within the bank to help design strategies and policies related to bankowned investments.
Steve serves as the economist for Washington Trust Bank and participates in public speaking engagements, as well as authoring multiple communications, to keep our clients informed of economic and investment market conditions.
- Senior Management
- Portfolio Management Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- BA, University of Washington
- CFA Institute
- Spokane Financial Analysts Chapter
- City of Spokane Economic Policy and Forecasting Council
- Advisor to City of Spokane Investment Committee
- Greater Spokane Inc. (GSI) Economic Development Advisory Group