CONTACT INFORMATION717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
Tim is an Assistant Vice President, Relationship Manager and Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services, working with clients in Spokane and North Idaho. Also an attorney, Tim counsels clients and prospects on the real life consequences of their estate and legacy planning by combining his legal expertise and experience administering trusts and estates.
Tim effectively collaborates with clients and their existing legal and tax advisers to plan for each family’s unique circumstances.
Whether implementing lifetime gifting strategies to shift wealth to the next generation, serving as a neutral arbiter during periods of family discord, or advising small business owners on the value of proper succession planning, Tim engages his clients impartially and honestly to develop and meet their financial goals.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Washington State Bar Association – Real Property, Probate & Trust Section; Elder Law Section; Taxation Section
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- JD, Gonzaga University School of Law
- BA, Eastern Washington University