CONTACT INFORMATION601 Union St., Ste. 4747
Seattle, WA 98101
Twig is a Vice President and Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services in Western Washington. Twig works closely with individuals and family groups and their advisors in creating and implementing effective financial and estate plans which promote sound investment and wealth management goals. On behalf of Washington Trust, he manages living and testamentary trusts, probate, retirement and investment agency accounts.
Also an attorney, Twig assists his clients in understanding and addressing the multitude of financial planning considerations related to wealth management, estate planning, retirement, education and insurance issues.
As part of your wealth management team, Twig partners with your existing legal and tax advisors to ensure correct integration of the best wealth planning strategies for your unique circumstances and goals.
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Relationship Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Washington State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center – Planned Giving Advisory Committee
- Uniform Trust Code Study Group, WSBA
- JD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- BA, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa