Why Clients Choose Washington Trust
We are successful due to our ability to build effective, long-term relationships with our clients. Our highly collaborative process with our clients identifies their financial priorities and goals. We then develop sophisticated wealth strategies customized to each individual, organization or company requirement.
Our fee-based structure throughout all service offerings ensures objectivity and unbiased decisions.
All Services Under One Provider
Unique to most financial service providers, our Wealth Management & Advisory Services offer a full array of financial services expertly administrated to meet any wealth planning requirement.
Our Competitive Advantages
As a corporate trustee, a hallmark of our service is our fee-based, unbiased management. Our officers are highly credentialed, trained and educated in tax, estate, trust and investment management. We provide our clients and their advisors the expertise and communication proficiency to position each wealth plan to successful administration.
Stability and Integrity
- Established 1902
- Four generations of Stanton family ownership
- Largest, closely-held commercial bank in the Pacific Northwest
- Continued profitability
A Full Array of Services
- Investment Management
- Estate Settlement
- Trust Administration
- Family Office Services
- Charitable Administration
- Retirement & Financial Planning
- Custodian & Safekeeping
Unparalleled Expertise and Communication Efficiency
- Senior Officers are empowered to make decisions, allowing accountability and efficiency
- Experts in each advisory
- Salaried Officers—no commission or sales environment
- Senior Officers are credentialed to meet highly sophisticated requirements:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Masters of Taxation, LL.M.
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- A Pacific Northwest operation with convenient offices:
- Coeur d'Alene
Independent, Best-of-Class Investment Advisory
- Global Expertise
- Institutional Sophistication
- Fee based
- Portfolio Managers are regionally based in the Pacific Northwest
- No proprietary funds or inventory
- No affiliation with any investment company or fund