Why Choose Us?
Why Choose Us?
By focusing on building effective, long-term relationships, our collaborative process helps us identify each client’s financial priorities and goals. We then develop customized wealth management strategies to help them reach those goals.
All Services Under One Provider
Unique from most financial service providers, our Wealth Management & Advisory Services offer a full array of financial services to meet any wealth planning requirement.
Our Competitive Advantages
Our fee-based structure ensures objectivity and unbiased decisions. Your success means our success.
Our officers are highly credentialed, trained and educated in tax, estate, trust and investment management. We provide our clients and their advisors the expertise and communication to successfully administer their wealth plan.
Stability and Integrity
- Established 1902
- Four generations of Stanton family ownership
- Largest, closely-held commercial bank in the Pacific Northwest
- Continued profitability
A Full Array of Services
- Investment Management
- Estate Settlement
- Trust Administration
- Family Office Services
- Charitable Administration
- Retirement & Financial Planning
- Custodian & Safekeeping
Unparalleled Expertise and Communication Efficiency
- Senior Officers are empowered to make decisions, allowing accountability and efficiency
- Experts in each advisory
- Salaried Officers—no commission or sales environment
- Senior Officers are credentialed to meet highly sophisticated requirements:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Masters of Taxation, LL.M.
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
A Pacific Northwest operation with convenient offices:
- Coeur d'Alene
Independent, Best-of-Class Investment Advisory
- Global Expertise
- Institutional Sophistication
- Fee based
- Portfolio Managers are regionally based in the Pacific Northwest
- No proprietary funds or inventory
- No affiliation with any investment company or fund