Small Business Banking
Dedicated to understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
Whether your business has three employees or 300, Washington Trust Bank has the knowledge and experience to help your small business thrive. From cash flow and payroll advice, to financing and credit card rewards, our dedicated team of small business banking experts can help guide you every step of the way. With offices across the Northwest, you’ll get custom solutions and quick response from local experts that understand the unique needs of your business.
Washington Trust offers a wide range of account, credit card and financing options built specifically for small businesses.
Small Business Offerings
- Small Business Administration (SBA) financing1
- Commercial real estate financing1
- Revolving lines of credit1
- Equipment loans1
- Credit card options1
- Remote Deposit Capture1
- Business checking and savings accounts
Tools to Help Manage Your Business
Did you know that a Washington Trust small business credit card is a tool that can help you manage your expenses? Whether you are preparing for seasonal expenses or short-term spending, you can use our Visa® Business card to finance your needs.
The Washington Trust small business credit card comes with customizable options to meet the spending needs of your business, providing versatility, convenience and control over expenditures.
Versatility, convenience and control for your business.Apply Now Request More Information
Small Business Credit Card1 Features
- No annual fee
- Funds available for your business when you need it
- Fraud protection
- Easy use of electronic payments with our digital wallet feature
- The convenience of not writing checks
- Take advantage of our rewards program
Plus, earn 10,000 ScoreCard® Rewards points when you make your first purchase within 90 days of opening your account!2
Small Business Relationship Managers
Important InformationSmall Business Credit Card Agreement
Small Business Credit Card Rate Disclosure
1. Rates are subject to change; all loans are subject to final underwriting approval and conditions.
2. You will earn points based on your qualifying net purchases (purchases minus returns and/or other related credits). You will earn points as long as your account is in good standing (that is, not closed, canceled, blocked, delinquent, suspended or otherwise inactive and not available for use). You do not earn points on fees, finance charges, or fraudulent or unauthorized charges. Credits (returns) to your account will reduce the points available in your rewards account. One 10,000 points first-use bonus per company. For more information see Program Rules at ScoreCardRewards.com.